*R|A* Raging-Angels Battlefield 2 Community
Enlistment Application - Printable Version

+- *R|A* Raging-Angels Battlefield 2 Community (http://raging-angels.com)
+-- Forum: Ban Management -Recruiting- Admin Control (http://raging-angels.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: *R|A* Recruiting Station (http://raging-angels.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Enlistment Application (/showthread.php?tid=2480)

Enlistment Application - ShortzOfFury - 02-05-2010

Enlistment Application

What state or country are you from?[INDENT] Ohio [/INDENT]What is your bf2 player ingame name?[INDENT] _<3MyShortzOfFuy_ [/INDENT]How old are you?[INDENT] 16 [/INDENT]What is your xfire username?[INDENT] Forgottengeneral [/INDENT]What is your First name?[INDENT] Hunter [/INDENT]Will you be able to donate?[INDENT] No [/INDENT]What other clans have you been part of?[INDENT] DMOC [/INDENT]Why do you want to become an *R|A* member?[INDENT] I love the gaming enviroment, and am an ex-member looking to get back into the clan activity. I was out of the clan due to my own decision to leave because of inactivity for school and extra cirricular activity. Would love to be back in and help out the clan with whatever is needed =), as well as wear those nice tags again! [/INDENT]Do you have any previous pbbans?[INDENT] No [/INDENT]Please explain here.[INDENT] - [/INDENT]

Enlistment Application - keebler747 - 02-05-2010

Hunter,

Welcome back man.

Please feel free to now put on recruit tags, *R|A*r. You can look [URL="http://raging-angels.com/showthread.php?98-How-to-Add-Recruit-Tags"]here [/URL]to see how to add them on to your player name.

I'll tell you when you can remove them.

Thanks,

Keeb

Enlistment Application - keebler747 - 02-09-2010

Please get with me on xfire when you can.

Thanks,

Keeb

Enlistment Application - ShortzOfFury - 02-09-2010

I'm on xfire, just message me wether im in game or not when you get this.

Enlistment Application - keebler747 - 02-11-2010

Hunter,

Part of the recruiting process is taking feed back from other members within the clan and considering this information when making my final decision.

In your case, I received substantial complaints and criticisms with regards to you breaking server rules and disrespecting members and guests. Now if it had been one or two individuals, I might stay a longer recruit period was in order but in your case, the issues were raised by many members; some of which are very high up in the clan.

As a result, I am going to have to deny your application for the time being. My suggestion is for you to continue to play with us and work hard at showing the clan that you can respect both members as well as our rules.

Please ensure when you join our server next time you are not wearing tags. (sorry)

Thanks,

Keeb

Enlistment Application - ShortzOfFury - 02-14-2010

This is quite unfair due to the obvious circumstances of me being disliked not due to current actions, but due to past encounters with certain people (not going to SniperNoSniping any names). I feel grudges that have been held against me within the clan work to a very unreasonable, and unfair disadvantage. I would like to know of the people who have problems with me, and would also like to remind everyone that since I have returned to the server for the past few weeks that I have been playing BF2 again, I have A: Not intentionally broken any rules. And B: Not had any kind of hateful encounter with anyone that was at all my fault. HOWEVER, there were in fact some incidents where I, and my abilities where personally assaulted. One of these incidents was led by a certain clan member (^In prior concern^) who for whatever reason decided to make a list of people he happens to hate, and put me right on the top =). Whether this was from me leaving the clan due to inactivity in the game or something else, i'm not quite certain. This is quite unfair treatment on his part though because if you think about it, when I am in YOUR server, minding MY own business and am all of the sudden attacked by one of YOUR clan members, What more am i supposed to do then call out for his mistreatment he is bringing upon me. Other from that random incident, and a server regular calling me a macro, I promise I have been within no troubled group on the server. I can in-fact name certain people that I have played with on the server and had a Great and positive gaming experience with, and had no problems mentioned of me, or towards me. Look over the facts, they seem to be a bit out of line Keeb. Just some of my Personal Concern with my image, and that of the image of the R|A clan. Just because someone who already hates me then decides to say i am in the wrong, doesn't mean I should then be shunned and things not be looked over. I hope I have gotten my point across. Only time will tell us this for certain though.

Thanks,

Shortz =)

Enlistment Application - Majortoubuddy - 02-15-2010

not too be an ass but when our members attack you do they use a chopper or jet if that they shoot you? : D

srry keeb ill be quiet now

Enlistment Application - ShortzOfFury - 02-15-2010

Im talking verbal attack dude.

Enlistment Application - Corona - 02-15-2010

There were actually 7 different people that spoke out against you joining and a few of them are senior admins. Sniper was not the only one.

Keebler has made his decision.

Enlistment Application - keebler747 - 02-15-2010

keebler747;9753 Wrote:Hunter,

Part of the recruiting process is taking feed back from other members within the clan and considering this information when making my final decision.

In your case, I received substantial complaints and criticisms with regards to you breaking server rules and disrespecting members and guests. Now if it had been one or two individuals, I might stay a longer recruit period was in order but in your case, the issues were raised by many members; some of which are very high up in the clan.

As a result, I am going to have to deny your application for the time being. My suggestion is for you to continue to play with us and work hard at showing the clan that you can respect both members as well as our rules.

Please ensure when you join our server next time you are not wearing tags. (sorry)

Thanks,

Keeb

Dude I am sorry but if you read what I wrote you would see it was not just one person. I also suggested you continue to play with us and show your a good candidate.

Thanks,

Keeb

Enlistment Application - ShortzOfFury - 02-15-2010

I find this very hard to believe considering i haven't had any problems with anyone since i have been back, nor have I even had anyone talk to me. I have also caused no trouble, so for there to be a significant amount of people that don't like me is to my extreme suprise, however, if you would actually watch me for the time being in the server, and see that what I tell you is true then you will see that I am in fact a good candidate for this clan.

mmmk,

Shortz

Enlistment Application - keebler747 - 02-20-2010

As I mentioned, come play with us and perhaps we can re-entertain your application later.

Smile

Enlistment Application - smoke-n-root - 02-21-2010

ShortzOfFury;9850 Wrote:I find this very hard to believe considering i haven't had any problems with anyone since i have been back, nor have I even had anyone talk to me. I have also caused no trouble, so for there to be a significant amount of people that don't like me is to my extreme suprise, however, if you would actually watch me for the time being in the server, and see that what I tell you is true then you will see that I am in fact a good candidate for this clan.

mmmk,

Shortz

For the record, last time I checked our serior admins and for that matter all our admins were not baby sitters. If you want someone to watch you, I suggest you film yourself playing and watch it over and over and submit a 10 page report to me by the end of the week and please make sure it's double spaced and all the punctuation is correct....

Thanks and have a great day!