*R|A* Raging-Angels Battlefield 2 Community
Calender - your place to put absences! - Printable Version

+- *R|A* Raging-Angels Battlefield 2 Community (http://raging-angels.com)
+-- Forum: Information Center (http://raging-angels.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: *R|A* Member Information (http://raging-angels.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Calender - your place to put absences! (/showthread.php?tid=3211)

Pages: 1 2

Calender - your place to put absences! - usmc_chick_79 - 09-10-2009

So with the new forum we have a calender, lets put it to use. If you are going to have an absence from the forums, please put it on the Calender.

http://raging-angels.com/calendar.php

here is the link, but it is also in the bar at the top of the page.

click on add a new event, to add yours

single day event - for single days missing

Ranged event - for more than one day

reccuring event - for absence that will happen on a scheduled interval.

If you need help, x-fire me or pm the details and I can add it for you, or show you how. When selecting date and time, you must put a time, for it to work right, so just pick something it does not have to be accurate.

Calender - your place to put absences! - knevil - 09-10-2009

what does this mean?

If you mean that I would need to post in the calendar that I won't be checking out the forums tomorrow (or the next day, etc.) that I need to post that?

I have no clue what tomorrow brings.

Please clarify.

Sorry I will clarify. Since the clan has a rquirement of at least being active every three days this is for more planned absences (like a vacation, work, or school commitment) but if something comes up that would prevent you from being around for a while please update it also, just so we know.

Calender - your place to put absences! - knevil - 09-10-2009

thank you!

Calender - your place to put absences! - Dirk3672 - 09-10-2009

Is this calendar accessible by anyone or only those that are clan members and VIP?

Dirk3672;2413 Wrote:Is this calendar accessible by anyone or only those that are clan members and VIP?

have confirmed by having a guest check, they can see they calender, so question solved

Calender - your place to put absences! - usmc_chick_79 - 09-15-2009

hey I wanted to add an update to this. I thought this would be a great idea, to know when people will be away for cetain times.

But today, the forum confirmed it for me. On the main page of the forum down in the "Whats Going On" section, it shows the event so everyone can see at easy glance, events or absences of the day. I love it more now then the day I wrote the idea. So keep using this to the whole clans advantage.

Calender - your place to put absences! - cherokee girl - 09-15-2009

Yup - you can clearly see that Sniper is going away today.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing :confused:

Calender - your place to put absences! - SniperNoSniping - 09-15-2009

I dont see it!

You say you see it, but I dont see it!

I think you're a day ahead of everyone else.

Cause Im not leaving until tomorrow. Big Grin

Calender - your place to put absences! - cherokee girl - 09-15-2009

The calender says you're leaving on the 15 of Sept, which is TODAY.... so either you entered the info incorrectly, or you changed your plans :p

Calender - your place to put absences! - phx - 01-13-2010

Ok I have no idea how this silly calendar works but be advised that Cryssy and I very soon are not going to have internet. This may last a month or two I do not know yet, I don't even know exactly when it will go away, maybe today. I will be able to check in on the weekends and occasionally during the week from other places. sigh

Calender - your place to put absences! - radofenix - 01-13-2010

phx;8207 Wrote:Ok I have no idea how this silly calendar works but be advised that Cryssy and I very soon are not going to have internet. This may last a month or two I do not know yet, I don't even know exactly when it will go away, maybe today. I will be able to check in on the weekends and occasionally during the week from other places. sigh

Man , that sucks. I don't know what it would be like without internet. I have had it all my life starting with prodigy.

Calender - your place to put absences! - usmc_chick_79 - 01-13-2010

phx;8207 Wrote:Ok I have no idea how this silly calendar works but be advised that Cryssy and I very soon are not going to have internet. This may last a month or two I do not know yet, I don't even know exactly when it will go away, maybe today. I will be able to check in on the weekends and occasionally during the week from other places. sigh

No problem Craig, just let someone know when you are back for good.

Side note: If you plan on playing from other locations, be careful, gaming centers where other people play from could get bans linked to your account. And of course your admin will not work from other computers, just so you know.

Calender - your place to put absences! - phx - 01-13-2010

I don't go to those kind of places, I may play from Brisingers house but I won't make any special trips to do so. I sometimes log in from where i work on the weekends, noone playing bf2 there but me and a friend who I just introduced to the game...his name is "paybacksabitch" or somethin like that, he is a COD5 player.

Calender - your place to put absences! - *R-A*RedBullHigh - 01-16-2010

I have been absent, but i never see it coming...sorry. Will be on and off patchy, hopefully on more soon. One more semester until undergrad is done! Hoorah!

See you guys out there

Calender - your place to put absences! - phx - 01-22-2010

disaster averted...we will be around for the foreseeable future.

Calender - your place to put absences! - mrsipihxx - 03-08-2010

ok So Craig and I will be gone from May 26th- June 4th. We are going on our Vacation.

Calender - your place to put absences! - -Estonia-Butcher - 06-26-2010

Uhh. hello everyone! Umm, I'm still trying to get my battlefield 2 working. It's only been tested on windows XP (32bit), but I now got new Windows 7 and it just won't go into servers. I'll be off till I get it working. Ain't got much time too though. I also got to work (got a good job now Smile | ) and I'll be missing till I get it working. Well I quess that's all i have to say about my absence. Thank you. ~Butcher.

Calender - your place to put absences! - Marcus - 07-03-2010

Well, as it is the 4th july weekend, I wont have much time to play at all. And from tomorrow until tuesday, I will be gone visiting family to my wife. Just so you know.

Calender - your place to put absences! - *R-A*RedBullHigh - 09-22-2010

Hey folks, I am going to continue to be out for a bit due to lots of work and my computer not working properly. Hope to be back soon!