*R|A* Raging-Angels Battlefield 2 Community
TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - Printable Version

+- *R|A* Raging-Angels Battlefield 2 Community (http://raging-angels.com)
+-- Forum: Public Area (http://raging-angels.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: *R|A* News/Events (http://raging-angels.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON (/showthread.php?tid=3544)

TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - rick816 - 05-13-2017

Our newest member, Ricko276, has a hit an idea that needs our support.  In two weeks, we have a tentative Battle against THE LOST SOLDIERS clan scheduled.  It is to be two rounds on our server, and then two rounds on their server.  (One of the ideas here is to promote our respective servers' standing with REVIVE, so a scrim server will not be needed.)   It would be nice if we can get 10 players committed, and we welcome our non-R|A regulars (Shawi, Jambo, Mad-Dawg, all you other guys as well.)

So, we need whatever type of commitment you can make, and input about the best day, and time of day, for all of you.  Guys, this should be FUN!  DETROIT-IRON, Where are you?

RE: TEAM BATTLES vs. TO - COMING SOON!! - Ricko276 - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 02:27 PM)rick816 Wrote: Our newest member, Ricko276, has a hit an idea that needs our support.  In two weeks, we have a tentative Battle against THE OUTSIDERS clan scheduled.  It is to be two rounds on our server, and then two rounds on their server.  (One of the ideas here is to promote our respective servers' standing with REVIVE, so a scrim server will not be needed.)   It would be nice if we can get 10 players committed, and we welcome our non-R|A regulars (Shawi, Jambo, Mad-Dawg, all you other guys as well.)

So, we need whatever type of commitment you can make, and input about the best day, and time of day, for all of you.  Guys, this should be FUN!  DETROIT-IRON, Where are you?

Perhaps I left a confusing PM.  Not the first time Smile  Anyways, the opposing force would be from the =LS= Lost-Soldiers gaming community. I will commit right now to any weekend day after Mother's Day at a time no earlier than 1200 hr PST aka High Noon.  I must have had coffee first! lol  (seriously...)

The tentative deal is to play 2 rounds of Dalian on the *R|A* server. 90min-2hrs of higher rank on multiplayer list on a weekend!.  Then if players can't stay longer for 2 rounds of Wake Island on their LS server we schedule that for as near in the future as practical.

I ping 60 approx. on the *R|A* server and 180 on their Wake server.

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - Boss_Warrior - 05-15-2017

I think it's a great idea. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to participate since almost every weekend starting next weekend all the way thru Second weekend in August is booked with Baseball tournaments with both my boys. My oldest is doing a high school showcase team and will be traveling 8 of the next 9 weekends starting at the end of the month. I will be with him and at the ballparks from south Georgia to New Orleans all the way to south Florida. If I happen to be available when you are playing, I will join in. Maybe my little one can also play, but we will just have to see what you all set up. Good luck.

Boss.

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - Ricko276 - 05-16-2017

Oh At least you have your priorities in the right order, Boss_Warrior. It is perfectly understandable. We'll do our best with whomever is able to make it. Keep us posted on how your sons do with baseball!!

Best of Luck to All of You!

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - Ricko276 - 05-21-2017

Just a quick update on this. I messaged =LS= and told them everyone seems to be busy. I was told it was no problem. They will be ready whenever we are.

Hopefully sooner rather than later Smile

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - fatboy429 - 05-24-2017

what time are you planning to do this

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - Ricko276 - 05-26-2017

(05-24-2017, 02:26 PM)fatboy429 Wrote: what time are you planning to do this

What weekend can you be available? I expect 2 rounds to take 2 1/2 to 3 hours max. I will commit to that on a weekend you pick. Please keep in mind that I am on PST. so I am 2 hrs behind you on CST.

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - jeffey - 06-14-2017

I am in. Let me know the time and date.

Lets kick some ass!

LMB

RE: TEAM BATTLES VS LS - COMING SOON - Ricko276 - 06-16-2017

yeah, well it an open invitation for a clan battle. Any time we can gather enough players we will just contact them to arrange all the 'deets'.
I get that people are busy. Wish people would at least check the site a little more often.